Are you a coffee lover? Home Barista? Or simply interested in learning more about the history of one of the most renowned coffee machine manufacturers worldwide? Then, this is the event for you:
During the 2nd episode let us guide you through the history of how the Linea Mini was born and designed, discover some of the technology behind it; then let us entertain you by showing you how to create a basic Latte Art so you can impress your friends and loved ones. Get creative in the kitchen and learn a cocktail recipe made for you by a champion mixologist; As we got you to warm up in the first part, now get ready to get to know all the secrets behind different processing methods right before discovering some fun facts about the coffee plants in the greenhouse of Accademia. Last but not least, we will conclude with our literary corner releasing books tips for books lovers.
Register via Eventbrite for access from 27-28 February.
- Mixology and Food Pairing Experience / Benedetta Carcasci – Food Experience Ambassador at Accademia del Caffè Espresso and Julian Biondi – Top 10 Italian Bartenders
- Latte art is not an art / Nora Smahelova – Coffee Education Leader at Accademia del Caffè Espresso
- Different Processing Methods on Green and Roasted Coffee / Nora Smahelova – Coffee Education leader at Accademia del Caffè Espresso and Massimo Battaglia – Research Coffee Leader
- A Star is Born, History of the Linea Mini / Silvia Bartoloni – Community Coordinator at Accademia del Caffè Espresso
- Designing the Linea Mini / Riccardo Gatti – R&D Manager at La Marzocco
- Discover the Pro Touch technology / Stefano Della Pietra – Product Designer at La Marzocco
- Accademia Greenhouse: Interesting Facts/ Massimo Battaglia – Research Coffee Leader
- The Literary Corner / Silvia Bartoloni – Community Cordinator at Accademia del Caffè Espresso
We hope you enjoy coffee encounters and can’t wait to see you online with us for this and the next episodes to come!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.