1. Applicable Scope of This Policy
2. The Collection and Use of Data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will consider the nature of the service function, ask you to provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose. This website will never use your personal data for other purposes without your written consent.
- This site will retain your name, e-mail address, contact information and time of use when you use interactive services such as Contact Us, membership registration, e-mail contact …etc.
- During normal browsing, the server will record relevant activities on its own, including the IP address of your connected device, the time of use, the browser you are using, and browsing and clicking on data records, as a reference for our website services. This record is for internal use and will never be published.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will collect and analyze the content of the questionnaires, and the results of the analysis of the statistical data or descriptive text. In addition to internal research, if necessary, we will conceal personal information and publish it.
- You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to us. Please see the bottom of this page for contact information.
3. The Protection of Data
- Website hosts are equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other related information security devices and necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal data using strict protection measures, only authorized personnel can access your personal information. All relevant processing personnels are required to sign confidentiality contracts. Any person who violates confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- If it is necessary to entrust the relevant units of this website to provide services due to business needs, this site will also strictly require that it abide by the confidentiality obligations and take the necessary inspection procedures to determine that it will actually comply.
4. The Website Related Links
The webpages of this website provides internet links of other websites. You can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. However, this linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website. You must refer to the privacy protection policy in this linked website.
5. Policy For Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, except those with legal basis or contractual obligations. The circumstances of the foregoing proviso include, but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly provides.
- To eliminate dangers in your life, body, freedom, or property.
- It is necessary to collaborate with a public agency or an academic research institution for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the way the data is processed or exposed does not identify a particular party.
- When you act on the website, violate the terms of service, or may damage or obstruct the rights of the website and other users or cause harm to any person, the website management determines that the disclosure of your personal data is to identify, contact or take legal action by necessary.
- It is in your interest.
- When this website asks helpers to assist in the collection, processing, or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourcing vendors or individuals.
To provide you with the best service, this site will place and adopt our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser functions you use to High, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but may lead to some functions of the website not working properly.
7. The Amendment of Privacy Protection Policy
This site’s privacy protection policy will be amended at any time in response to needs. The amended terms will be posted on the site.
8. Data Access and Deletion
- Members can check the name and e-mail information authorized by the member account in the member center of this website at any time, and only as the content of the member and order information of this website.
- The owner of personal data can request to delete or stop using the data through “Contact Us” on the website.
9. Other Important Information
We may modify this Policy. The latest version of the Policy will always be posted on this site, and we encourage you to review the contents of the latest version of the Policy carefully.