La Marzocco Home is pleased to welcome you to the 3rd episode of Coffee Encounters, live from Accademia Del Caffe Espresso in the heart of Tuscany.
Are you a coffee lover? Home barista? Or just interested in knowing more about the history of one of the most renowned coffee machines manufacturers worldwide? Then, this is the event for you.
Coffee Encounters is a show revolving around coffee, food, lifestyle, the company’s history, together with demos, and much more. This new format is presented by La Marzocco Home in collaboration with Accademia del Caffè Espresso and published on Youtube once a month.
During the 3rd episode let us show you a bit of the La Marzocco territory that has deep roots in craftsmanship; learn about different brew ratios with Leah from the US and put your latte art skills to the test with Nora; Are you eager to find out what’s inside a Linea Mini? This time we are going to show it to you.
- La Marzocco territory: Saladini knife makers with Silvia Bartoloni, community coordinator at accademia del caffè espresso, and Giacomo Cecchi, master knife makers at Saladini
- Introduction to brew ratios with Leah Muhm, educator at La Marzocco Home
- Latte art is not an art with Nora Smahelova, coffee education leader at Accademia del caffè espresso
- How to clean and maintain your Linea Mini with Fabrizio Corti, product specialist at La Marzocco
- What’s inside the Linea Mini with Andrea Simonelli, after sales manager at La Marzocco
- A cup of coffee with Greg Scace: thermal stability and PID _ part 2 with Scott Guglielmino, product manager at La Marzocco, and Greg Scace, creator of the “scace device”
- The literary corner with Nora Smahelova, coffee education leader at Accademia del caffè espresso
We hope you enjoy coffee encounters and can’t wait to see you online with us for this and the next episodes to come!
For more information or updates on the next episode of Coffee Encounters – email firstname.lastname@example.org